USD/JPY Bear Flag
I took this trade on a .1 lot size. Please note that it will be taken via a sell stop order not a market. We discussed a couple of options in the webinar today which trades we should take and I concluded that this one would be the best option. I want to wait for the market to show that it's willing to break the flag before it drops. This is why I didn't exercise the trade at market. I am currently up about +14 pips on the AUD/USD trade. No need to close anything yet. I will probably hold until we reset tonight.
— I just closed this trade because I don't want to be overexposed to the JPY.